As a committed group of Christians we have a clear statement of belief that we hold to.
- We believe in the inerrancy of the Scripture, the Bible; and that it is authoritative, active and accurate.
- We believe in the transforming power of the Spirit and that we are walking towards perfection, being changed so we can effectively serve Him.
- We believe in one God who is loving, just, eternal and personal- creator of all things and existing in three-equal Persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Spirit.
- We believe in the existence of Satan, the rebelling angel and author of evil whose damnation was foretold; and that sin separated us from God and His will for us.
- We believe that God revealed Himself by sending His Son, Jesus Christ to the earth in human form and likeness. Though blameless, He was crucified in our place; but God raised Him from the dead showing victory over sin and death. It is through belief in this that we can be free from the power of sin and death; fully forgiven and reconciled to God.
- We believe that God endows and equips us with spiritual gifts and that every gift is of equal importance in His kingdom.
- We believe in the body of Christ; the Universal Church and that Christ is the sole founder thereof.